- This event has passed.
Reach your Personal Financial Goals
May 4 @ 6:00 pm - May 6 @ 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until May 4, 2022
Reach your Personal Financial Goals with Mary Ellen DeFrias: $99
May 2nd-4th. Monday and Wednesday from 6pm-9pm.
This course introduces the basic aspects of budgeting and how budgeting benefits your progress toward attaining your desired lifestyle and reaching your financial goals. You will be introduced to the three primary types of expenses and tactics for reducing monthly payments toward those expenses. And Action steps for creating a solid budget and automating financial accounting systems to facilitate regular review and revisions are provided.
- Financial Psychology
- Savings, Expenses & Budgeting
- Account Management & Team Members
- Loans & Debt
- Credit Profile
- Economic & Government Influences
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Investing & Personal Financial Planning
- Education & Skill Development
- Understanding your financial situation and achievable steps
- Creation of a budget plan
- Plan for annual review and adjustments
Online Class: For more info, call 774.357.2527