- This event has passed.
MASSCreative’s 2022 Arts and Culture Policy Input Gatherings
November 30 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
The Fall River Arts & Culture Coalition (FRACC) is proud to co host MASSCreative’s 2022 Arts and Culture Policy Input Gatherings – a series of in-person and virtual meetings for the creative community to connect and provide input into the advocacy priorities for the sector moving forward.
In January 2023, with the start of the new legislative session there will be plenty of opportunities to advocate for the investments and policies we need to ensure the creative sector not only survives but thrives!
MASSCreative is eager to get started – but before they do they need OUR help:
● What are the biggest challenges you face as an artist, creative worker or cultural
● Where do you think Federal, State and local governments can make a difference?
● How can MASSCreative support advocacy throughout the creative community?
On Wednesday, 11/30 at 4:30 PM, we will co-host the SouthCoast meeting and we hope you can make it. RSVP today!
Can’t attend our regional meeting? No problem! Join a virtual meeting on November 18 or December 9 at 9:30am. Virtual meetings will include instant closed captioning provided by REV.com.
MASSCreative’s Gathering Info page
● Direct link: https://www.mass-creative.org/fallmeetings
● Bitly link: https://bit.ly/FallGatherings22
RSVP Form for In-person meetings
● Bitly link: https://bit.ly/FallRSVPMA
November 18 Virtual Meeting
● Bitly link: https://bit.ly/FallNov18Zoom
December 9 Virtual Meeting
● Bitly link: https://bit.ly/FallDec9Zoom