These scholarships, ranging from $1,000 to $5,000, will be awarded to Fall River residents who have been accepted to pursue higher education at an accredited, four year institution. Application deadline is April 1, 2022
Lion Club Mission: To empower Lions clubs, volunteers, and partners to improve health and well-being, strengthen communities, and support those in need through humanitarian services and grants that impact lives globally and encourage peaceand international understanding
- Be a resident of Fall River
- Be a high school senior
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
Email: Scholarship applicants must email email@example.com, and, in the body of the email, include the information below.
- Phone number
- High school
- Declared or intended major
- Relationship, if any, with the Lions Club
In the same email to firstname.lastname@example.org, applicants must attach the following items.
- Current high school transcript
- 300-word statement on what you have done to make a difference in your community
- 300-word statement on your plans for college and beyond • List of extracurricular activities in which you are involved • List, with description, of any awards/honors you have received
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to reviewing your applications!
Application deadline is April 1, 2022